Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Day 2 & 3



Day 3: 8th Jan


Weight: Still too much, but happier


Goal Weight: 28kg less


Total lost: 2.5kg – Happy days.


Breakfast: 200g yoghurt


Snack: Biltong 100g


2cd Breakfast: Omelette with mushrooms (decided I have lost enough to introduce veg).


Snack: 100g Boerewors (South African trad. Sausage)


Snack: 100g Biltong


Dinner: Chicken and veg


Not the end of the day: Really pleased with my weight loss, feeling happy and lighter and my tummy is flatter too. Though I do think I ate too much red meat (biltong and boerewors). But I went a long time between 2cd breakfast and the boerewors. 

I EXERCISED - 20 MIN 




Day 2: 7th Jan 2013


Weight: TOO MUCH


Goal Weight: 28 kilograms less than TOO MUCH


Total Lost: 1.9kg


Breakfast – 200g Yoghurt


Snack – Biltong 100g (I’m South African – this is dried, spiced meat)


Lunch – 155g Prawns and 20 little beef frikkadels


Snack – Way too much diet coke, I have the shakes from the caffeine. 


Dinner – 3 eggs


End of the day feelings: Happy that I have made it through the day, I still need to exercise and have dinner. But generally pleased with myself, this is such a long journey, I’m trying to focus on each day and just be proud of that day.

End of the end of the day: Didn’t exercise :(

No comments:

Post a Comment